Monday, September 28, 2009

At the break of dawn

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow. We must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears!
Life has a bizarre way of teaching us exactly what we need to know. We can either choose to see this and listen very closly to the teaching at heart or we can choose to fight the nature of the cause and create more misery for ourselves. The choice is very personal and individual, depending on where you are at in your life and your state of mind at the time.
I have chosen to open my eyes and to listen very closely. Paying very particular attention to what my life needs and not so much to what I desire. I may have to be lonely and sad a little bit along the way, but the end result will bring me true happiness, because ,I listened DEEPLY to my heart and dove DEEPLY into my soul to find out who I really am, what I truely have to offer , and what I truely deserve from others and from life itself.
May you all find your true happiness, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment